Useful App Review: Pocket
Here is an app that we use all the time. It has been around for a while, but if you haven’t used it, then it is worth a look.
- Pocket is for saving things, that you find online, to review later.
- You find something online that you think is great and know you will want to find it later, with this application you save it and when you are ready to review it then you find it in the pocket library.
- Pocket is free for standard version (We use the standard, free version).
|What is it used for?|
- It works like a cloud based library.
- We find it useful for storing articles that are of interest, but don’t have to time to digest immediately. We save them to Pocket when we find them, so we can read them later.
- You can save webpages, emails, videos, and just about anything that you find online, to pocket.
- You might be browsing on your phone and find something that is relevant to your trade and construction business, that you want to review later. It could be a special offer, a great training video you want to share with the team or something new that impacts your business. Save it to pocket and it will be available when you want to review it.
|What systems does it work on|
- It works on all devices and integrates with your web browser and over 1500 apps.
- It is cloud based, so you can access it on all of your devices.
|Ease of use|